Thursday, January 25, 2007

puppy love

I graduated exactly one month ago, on december 20th 2006, on a Wednesday. The next day was a Thursday 21st, and I began working my first real job. Wherein, an office packed full of female linguists. Naturally, I fell for the tall blonde with brains and a sweet and friendly attitude. She left our office on January 22nd.

Third Story About Irene

You could have been anyone

you could have had black hair

could have been short

could have been surly

I could have thought I loved you

hearts could have been broken


You would have been the one

you would have been a model

would have been seductive

would have been wild

I would have loved you madly

we would have lived a movie


You are one

with curly blonde hair

you laugh heartily, you smile sweetly

talkie cutely, walkie bravely

you kissed me when you parted

I couldn’t endure being your friend

and you know it

but can you..




music:"Moon Safari" - Air

movie:“Before Sunrise” – Richard Linklater

No comments: